Friday, November 16, 2007

Untitled

Best Friend

If I could take your mind,

And wring out every thought of her sweet personality

I would.



If I moved my world

Just to make you smile

Would you?



If I could take your eyes,

And scratch out her perfect face from view

I would.



If I changed myself to be like her

Just to make you love me

Would you?



If I could slice off the piece of your heart

With her name on it

I would



If I severed her hair, and twisted her face

Just to stop you loving her

Would you?



If I only knew how

To make you love me

I would



If I told you I loved you

Hoping you would just like me

Could you?



If changing my life, and I things I do

Could make you love me,

I would



But it wouldn’t

Because you couldn’t

I’ve tried



Best Friends.... isn't enough


By: Scarlet Open

No comments: