Sunday, September 21, 2008

Words

Words cannot articulate
The ways
In which
YOU'RE KILLING ME
Except it's an odd sort of murder
You WON'T LET ME DIE
LET ME DIE
LET ME DIE
Never,
NEVER has any human being been the target of such
Nauseating rage from my direction.
NEVER
Because no one has loved me enough to hate me so much.
It's flattering, in a
SPLATTER MY BRAINS ON THE WALL SORT OF WAY
It's funny that you think you could've loved someone you clearly knew nothing about.
Gosh, I'm sure sorry that you DON'T OWN ME
DON'T OWN ME
DON'T OWN ME
DON'T LET ME DIE before I destroy this,
One perfect lie at a time.
'Can we please be civil?'
Man, THOSE were the days...
Two weeks ago
When I thought there was half a chance you were human.
But how I have learned since then...

By: Lucy Weiland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh.my.god. this is an excellent poem.