Sunday, November 18, 2007

FAN MAIL

Hi! My name is Danielle and I am currently a student at Tulane University. I
recently purchased your book after running into it (honestly, someone left it
on the table at Barnes and Noble), and, after reading through it in the course
of a night and thinking it was screamingly hilarious, spent the next six or so
hours divulging the products of my particularly teen-angsty teen years to a
close friend of mine. He suggested that I submit some of my "gems" to you, and
I wondered if you accept submissions from just anyone...yes, I AM over 18
(haha, and thank god!). In any event, even if my work doesn't qualify, I really
love the premise of your book- what a wonderful and funny idea! It's kind of
nice to look back and realize that everybody wrote the same crappy poetry that
I did.

Thanks so much!
Danielle

No comments: