Friday, November 16, 2007

Poem of a Mother's Child

This Poem was written when I was 15 and very angry at my mum


You have no idea how much I hate you right now, but that's okay, I'll get you back later, when you're older someday.
You refused to let us move and destroyed my social life, I'm looking on the shelf for the kitchen knife.
No, I mustn't I say to myself but wrack my brain for a logic shelf, something to get me out of here and let me live, I need to get out of here and let you fuck up the rest of your kids.
I hate you so much, you hear me say, what you don't realise are that my words are my way.
You stick to your 'principles' and don't change your'e mind, you stubborn cow, you hear me grind
I'll run to the end till my feet are numb in the snow or mud , that's what you make me want to do Mum!

By: Amy S

No comments: