Friday, November 16, 2007

Thank You (Happy Fucking Valentine's Day

Thank You (Happy Fucking Valentine's Day

Thank you for a reason for the pain to be more serious.
Thank you for the courage to deepen the wounds.
Thank you for the blood stains on the carpet.
Thank you for the numbness I feel in my arms.
Thank you for the tears I cry every night.
Thank you for the screams that escape my lips.
Thank you for the scar I’ll have in memory of you.
Thank you for the knife I keep under my bed.
Thank you for letting me see my favorite color on my skin.
Thank you for the pain I put myself through over you.
Thank you for the hate I have towards myself.
Thank you for my fucked up life and fucked up thoughts.
Thank you for the want and need to die.
Thank you for the idea of hidden wounds.
Now no one will know but me and you…
Thank you for everything Corbin… It’s all because of you.
What? Isn’t this what you wanted? Isn’t this what you need?

By: Anon.

No comments: