Monday, November 19, 2007

Fan Mail

Hello!
My name is Melissa Daly. I was just wondering if you were going to be publishing any more books like Teen Angst? I love that book! Im 19, and boy o boy do i have tons of mega angsty poetry! I must have four or five of those journals filled!! I look back at all of them and cannot help but laugh at myself. Its quite amusing, actually, how the world was going to end over every little thing.

Thanks for your time!

--
-Melissa-


Responce:

I tried to get another copy of the book going but my agent didn't think it was a good idea. Then a couple more American publishers published similar books of Teen Angst writing- although mine has been the only one to focus on the teen angst poetry, because that's where you can really see the angst.

If you think another book should be published- here's your platform to campaign for that. Show me the love!

- Sara

No comments: